Relaxing Sports, Deep-Tissue, and Hot Stone Massages
Upgrades: We are always improving our facility so we have installed new carpet, new vanity in bathroom, new light fixtures & new sign on U/s 1. For 2020, we have added a new AC unit which is quieter & more efficient plus a new washer dryer in office & hot water heater. We hope you enjoy our new upgrades & the coziness of the entire office setting.
In 2021, we added a large relaxing beach scene screen along the back wall of massage room in order to enhance the ambiance. We also added tile to the bathroom walls.
To Purchase a Gift Card, Click Here
For over a decade now, Go Madd 4 Massage has been synonymous with high-quality, relaxing and versatile massage in the greater St. Augustine area. Read below for more information about us, our services, and what we offer:
- Relax anywhere: Go Madd 4 Massage is dedicated to giving you a massage in your ideal environment, whether that means in our shop, at your home, in your hotel room or in your office. Wherever you feel comfortable and relaxed is the perfect place for a massage, and we are ready and willing to accommodate your needs.
- Gift cards available: If you want to give someone a gift that is thoughtful and special, give them the gift of massage. If you think your loved one would love a couples or Swedish massage, or any other type of massage in St. Augustine, Vilano Beach, or Vermont Heights, FL, then contact us. You can even visit our menu to purchase a gift card online.
Go Madd 4 Massage is proud to offer a wide range of massage modality options. We believe that each person has unique needs and preferences, and we’re happy to combine techniques to create a custom massage experience. Our modalities and servicesinclude but are not limited to the following:
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Prenatal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Couples Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Custom Fit
- Lomi Lomi
- Assisted Stretches
- **New** Cupping
- **New** Infrared Massage w/ or w/o Percussion Tools
**Packages are all same duration, same type of massage **
10% Off 3 msgs; 15% off 4/ 5 massages; 20% Off 6-8 msg; 500-2000 Minute plans 20-30% off.
- 20% off B-day month
- $5 off massage for each new client referral
- $5 off for each 5* Review on Google, Yahoo, Yelp, BBB.org, Facebook, or Trip Advisor
500 min……………………….$600 (20%off) 750 min……$845 (25%off) 1000 min…..$1125 (25%)
1500 min………………………$1575 (30%off) 2000 min……………………………$2100 (30%)
** Packages are good for 6 months or 1 year; Minute plans have no expiration. Cancellation of scheduled appts require at least 6 hrs notice by phone or text or may be subject to massage being charged to package/ time subtracted from plan. Packages/Plans can be shared or transferred to another person during the active period. There are no reminder calls or any refunds for any reason once paid in full at start of package. If you wish to upgrade or change the type of massage, you will be required to pay the difference at time of appt. All packages are massages done in the office only so they don’t apply to outcalls , couples or to lymphatic drainage massages. Minute plans allow flexibility in session time during any given massage vs packages are same type of massage, same length of time unless mix & match package chosen. Total amounts over $300 must be paid by cash, venmo, zelle, or check or 3.5% will be added to total. Tips can be added to package/plan upfront or paid at time of massage session. Please contact Diana at 904-708-1083 for any questions**
In order to serve you best, we ask that you observe all of the following conditions:
- We do not keep credit cards on file or require a deposit except for couples massages & lymphatic drainage massages.
- We do not require 24 hour cancellation as we understand things happen expectantly. We do, however, require at least 6 hour notice if same day. We also do not charge for whole or half massages, but we do charge $25 fee by invoice or payable by phone, or added to the next appt if necessary.
- Cancellation must be done by phone or text only, not by email due to spam.
- We are a very busy practice so Please respect our business by allowing us to utilize our time helping the massage needs of other clients. If you cannot make it or choose to cancel please do so at least 6 hours before. It is our discretion what is constituted as an emergency situation where this fee would be waived.
- Arrive on time or 15 min early.
- Be sure to ask for directions before day of appointment if traveling as we have other clients after you. If you are early, please wait in vehicle or feel free to sit in chairs outside. You can text me that you are here. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the session may be shortened in order to stay on schedule for other clients. You will be charged for the full session. If you are a no show, we do keep records so the $25 fee will apply on the next session you schedule an appt for. You may need to pay for future sessions in advance by invoice or by phone if you do not call to cancel or explain why you missed your appt.
- We appreciate your understanding in these matters & we value all of you as clients. A client/therapist relationship is based on mutual respect & we hope you value us as a massage business.
For every client you refer who books & receives any massage, we will take $5 off your next massage. This applies to massages done by the owner Diana & is not applicable to couples massage.