Relaxing Sports, Deep-Tissue, and Hot Stone Massages
Upgrades: We are always improving our facility so we have installed new carpet, new vanity in bathroom, new light fixtures & new sign on U/s 1. For 2020, we have added a new AC unit which is quieter & more efficient plus a new washer dryer in office & hot water heater. We hope you enjoy our new upgrades & the coziness of the entire office setting.
In 2021, we added a large relaxing beach scene screen along the back wall of massage room in order to enhance the ambiance. We also added tile to the bathroom walls.
To Purchase a Gift Card, Click Here
For over a decade now, Go Madd 4 Massage has been synonymous with high-quality, relaxing and versatile massage in the greater St. Augustine area. Read below for more information about us, our services, and what we offer:
- Relax anywhere: Go Madd 4 Massage is dedicated to giving you a massage in your ideal environment, whether that means in our shop, at your home, in your hotel room or in your office. Wherever you feel comfortable and relaxed is the perfect place for a massage, and we are ready and willing to accommodate your needs.
- Gift cards available: If you want to give someone a gift that is thoughtful and special, give them the gift of massage. If you think your loved one would love a couples or Swedish massage, or any other type of massage in St. Augustine, Vilano Beach, or Vermont Heights, FL, then contact us. You can even visit our menu to purchase a gift card online.
Go Madd 4 Massage is proud to offer a wide range of massage modality options. We believe that each person has unique needs and preferences, and we’re happy to combine techniques to create a custom massage experience. Our modalities and servicesinclude but are not limited to the following:
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Prenatal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Couples Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Custom Fit
- Lomi Lomi
- Assisted Stretches
- **New** Cupping
- **New** Infrared Massage w/ or w/o Percussion Tools
**Packages are all same duration, same type of massage **
10% Off 3 msgs; 15% off 4/ 5 massages; 20% Off 6-8 msg; 500-2000 Minute plans 20-30% off.
- 20% off B-day month
- $5 off massage for each new client referral
- $5 off for each 5* Review on Google, Yahoo, Yelp, BBB.org, Facebook, or Trip Advisor
500 min……………………….$600 (20%off) 750 min……$845 (25%off) 1000 min…..$1125 (25%)
1500 min………………………$1575 (30%off) 2000 min……………………………$2100 (30%)
** Packages are good for 6 months or 1 year; Minute plans have no expiration. Cancellation of scheduled appts require at least 6 hrs notice by phone or text or may be subject to massage being charged to package/ time subtracted from plan. Packages/Plans can be shared or transferred to another person during the active period. There are no reminder calls or any refunds for any reason once paid in full at start of package. If you wish to upgrade or change the type of massage, you will be required to pay the difference at time of appt. All packages are massages done in the office only so they don’t apply to outcalls , couples or to lymphatic drainage massages. Minute plans allow flexibility in session time during any given massage vs packages are same type of massage, same length of time unless mix & match package chosen. Total amounts over $300 must be paid by cash, venmo, zelle, or check or 3.5% will be added to total. Tips can be added to package/plan upfront or paid at time of massage session. Please contact Diana at 904-708-1083 for any questions**
In order to serve you best, we ask that you observe all of the following conditions:
- Any cancellation or reschedule needs to be done at least 6 hours in advance by text or phone, preferably day before; Please explain what happened. We understand things change & life happens which is why we don’t require 24 hours notice like many medical businesses. Emergencies do happen, but as owner, I will determine what is considered an emergency where fees would be waived. Forgetting an appointment is NOT an emergency.
- A massage appointment isn’t an option. Once an appointment is scheduled, it’s a commitment to me, my business, and most importantly to yourself & your health. I am here waiting on every client, & my time is valuable. I am a one woman show and have a large clientele so there is a waiting list most days. My time has to be utilized helping the most people.
- Mutual respect between a client & therapist is appreciated. It is your responsibility as a client to make sure you know when your appointment is. I do not have the time in most cases to send reminders. I can provide a text message with your appointment time or give you a scheduling card. Rescheduling appointments is a very time- consuming activity so there are consequences if the appointment is missed.
- Rebooking fees for no shows or late cancellations less than 6 hours are as follows:
50 min massage booked: $25…..80 min massage booked: $40
These fees are payable using zelle, venmo, credit card by phone, or if necessary, added to your next appt. Credit cards are Not kept on file. If you have a package, ½ the time will be deducted on the next session. Referring clients or buying gift certificates is appreciated, BUT it does not negate rebooking fees. They are separate issues. Future appointments may need to be paid in advance if there is a continual issue in showing up. Refusing to pay these fees may result in your removal as a client.
I value you as a client, and I want to be valued as a therapist for my time.
Go Madd 4 Massage…….Diana Beranek, owner
For every client you refer who books & receives any massage, we will take $5 off your next massage. This applies to massages done by the owner Diana & is not applicable to couples massage.